How do I create more than one Workplace for my Workplace for Good organization?
If you’re a verified Workplace for Good customer, then you can launch up to five Workplaces for your organization. For example, you may want separate Workplaces for employees and volunteers.
To create another Workplace:
- Go to www.workplaceforgood.org and then click Apply Now.
- Follow the steps in the same way as you applied for your first Workplace.
- You will also need to sign into TechSoup and get a code. Instructions on how to do that are here.
- On Workplace, click Admin Panel at the left-hand side. If you are not an admin of your Workplace, you will need to contact an admin to complete this step and the following steps.
- Scroll down and click Contact Support.
- Click Chat with Us at the top right.
- Workplace Support will be able to apply your TechSoup code for you.
We are requiring Workplace for Good customers to contact Support to launch new Workplaces for their organization to maintain the highest levels of security.
TechSoup tokens are valid for 30 days and can be used up to 5 times during this period. If you want to create another new instance after the initial 30 days, you will need to request a new TechSoup token.
Communicating between different Workplaces
All individual Workplaces are separate from one another, but you can connect your different Workplaces by setting up multi-company groups. This means that people within your separate Workplaces can still collaborate with each other.
Workplace Support will only be able to communicate with admins for individual Workplace accounts, instead of all separate Workplaces at once.
Note: The terms and conditions of additional Workplaces remain the same as for your current Workplace. You may only create user accounts for your direct employees, contractors and volunteers.