How can I see the performance of posts that I mark as important on Workplace?
Change platform:Computer Help
This article is only applicable to admins of Workplace.
To see how the posts you mark as important are performing:
- From your News Feed, click Admin Panel in the left menu.
- Click Important Posts.
- Find the post you want to view under Active or Past on the right side.
You'll be able to see metrics for active and past important posts including:
- Seen by
- Marked as read
- Who marked the post as important
- Date promotion was created
- Expiration date of promotion
- Ability to end active promotions
You can also click to see the post or export the metrics into a spreadsheet.